How Much Does Video Production Cost?
If there’s one question we get asked the most it’s “How much will it cost to make a video?”. Sadly we don’t have a price list because video production cost is affected by so many factors (although we wish we did because it would save so much time!).
However, to make the process as simple as possible we use a transparent pricing structured based upon the time it takes to make a video multiplied by an hourly rate. In this way the cost of a video is directly proportional to the time it takes to film and edit, plus any additional Video Marketing services you require.
To begin with we like to have a conversation to better understand your needs. This in turn help us establish how long the video will take to produce and ultimate allow us to give you an initial price estimate.
You can assist in this process by having a think about the following questions:
- What type of video are you after?
- How many videos? [Bear in mind the economies of scale]
- How long is the final video?
- How many days/hours to film?
- Filming location?
- Graphic content? Motion Graphics?
- Do you require a Voiceover?
- Delivery of the video? Online? DVD?
- Do you require marketing of the video
- What is your Video Production Budget? [Video production is scalable so we can generally make a video to suit the available budget]
This is by no means an exhaustive list but will hopefully give you an idea of the type of questions we’ll be asking you. Once you call we’ll be sure to guide you through the process and find all the information we need to provide you with a price.